- - Machine wash cold
- - Do not iron logo
- - Non-chlorine bleach only
T-shirts made of 100% cotton tend to shrink over time if not taken care of.
To be safe, refer to the care label for your item before washing.
Increasing the lifespan of your fabric
- - Always air dry. Dry clothes hanging and out of direct sunlight where possible.
- - Always choose cold water (30°C or below) to wash your cotton t-shirt.
- - Give your garment a gentle stretch after washing to preserve their shape.
Saving the logo and print
- - Prevent logos and prints from damage by avoiding hard rubbing. Blot instead.
- - Do not iron on printed areas. Iron your garment (except the print) under low heat.
- - Turn your garment inside out to prevent any alteration to the quality of the fabric.